Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great k-2 2009-11-02 18:47

Great compilation of varying textures. The diagonals provide interest and the the light provides drama. Well seen, captured and presented. What were you doing in Iceland in Winter? You have 300+ pics of Iceland posted -- you were there for a long time too.
TFS. Karin

Old 11-03-2009, 09:39 PM
TE Newbie

Default To k-2: Hello Karin ,

Perhaps you dont rememberme but "Lucalain" is the same person as in TrekLens called "Lucky-Alan" on how you asked some info a few monts before you trip to Iceland .
If you want to know what I was doing in Iceland in the winter , the answer is very simpel I wanted to see Iceland in the winter ,not more than that and let me tel you that I whent back last Oktober again .
But I dont have match time to put pics up for the moment but it will come..

Thanks for you visit, and if you want to see some recent pics go to" fotocommunity.com"
and type the name of Tricot Luc
Old 11-05-2009, 12:56 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To k-2: Hello Karin ,

Yes, of course I remember you and your photos before my Iceland trip. I believe you suggested that I use a screw on Neutral Density Graduated Filter. I bought two and they made the world of difference. Thank you so much for your practical advice.
Best regards. Karin