Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good Disabled_A 2009-06-04 11:06

Hej Jan Olof,
I have not seen your photos for such a long time!
I think the moment was captured very well! and we can see these very special surroundings (which, I suppose, can be seen only in Cuba?). Quite a curious photo - colorwise! But, frankly speaking, I am not sure at all about the pink pavement: too much of it - too much of pink empty space which distracts attention from these two young people :(
What do you think?...
Since you used a telephoto lens, why didn't you take a closer shot? Anyway, nice mood :)
Best regards,
Elena

Old 06-16-2009, 08:43 AM
TE Newbie

Default To fanni: Your critic is correct

Hi Elena!
You are right the crop factor is wrong actually the crop factor was the same as Gunnar show in his workshop in the original photo uploaded to Trekearth. I did an adjustment of the colours in the picture I was only looking at the colour and forgot that the picture was cropped. I should have seen the difference during the reload of the picture but didn't take notice.

Regarding changing to a telephoto lens? I did actually change lens I was taking photos of some children’s on the square to move in closer would have disturbed the couple. I didn't want to do that better to keep the mood in the picture and crop it in Photoshop later.
Best Regards from
Jan-Olof