The TrekEarth Forums - View Single Post - The Blind leading the Ones that can see
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 12:12 AM
TE Senior Member

Default The Blind leading the Ones that can see

I haven't been on TE for quite a while and had visited the forum a long time ago before today. I did pop in regularly to check on the latest photos and I noticed two things: that the photo intake had slowed down to a trickle and the blood infusion (daily postings) on this barely breathing site is coming from a core of about forty or so faithful and committed members. Meanwhile the moderators are running DNA tests whether Gigi's two cats in her photo are domestic or feral!!!Are these moderators totally blind to the fact that they are SQUEEZING the LIFE OUT of this site by enforcing rules which are open to interpretation even though Keith talks about absolutes. The rules are not infallible neither are the moderators.Some photos should be given the benefit of the doubt or is that too difficult for the time pressed moderators? In the meantime the exodus is continuing and the pulse of this site, which has become a pale shadow of its robust former vibrant self,is getting weaker. Soon individuals like Gert, Malgo and Silvio (our three high-priests) will be performing the last rites.