The TrekEarth Forums - View Single Post - Most Photogenic Country in Each Continent.
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 07:18 PM
TE Newbie

Default Re: Most Photogenic Country in Each Continent.

1-Asia, Maldives ! They`re incredible.If I could i would like to visit Nepal too, it`s a nice country!
2-Africa:Mauritus Island, it has everything: turqoise ocean,hillside, amasing natural garden(Pamplemousse), nice little capital.I love it.
Or Morocco, or , of course Egypt!
3-Europe: Romania, in november, unfortunatly you can`t visit the seaside, but if you love beutiful winter landscpaes, high-mountains, you should come here!
Visi the Fagaras mountains(Balea Lac),Ceahlau mountains(Bicaz river cheys), or any mountains you wish, in the winter they`re fabulos, snowy, magical.
Also I recomand medieval towns like: Sighisoara(in the center of the country), Brasov and Sibiu!
And of course Bran-Dracula`s Castle! and if u like skying, PRedeal, or Busteni is the place 4 you!Good skying conditions, and delicious boiled wine...
Too bad you`re visiting in november, the best time to visit my Romania is in july , or august, iune, even may!
4-America:Yes, Mexico`s a good choice, try Cancun, or if not, Brazil and visit the incredible Maranhao region-where the desert meets the lake, yes lakes & desert, weard and incredibly beautiful!
4-Oceania: Well, personaly I wish I could visit Nauru and Palau islands, swin in the jelly-fish lake, learn about ocal culture, the sea....
3-4 days is not enough...