View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:34 AM
SnapRJW SnapRJW is offline
TE Expert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,510
Default Square

Hi Matt - the big stoppers come in a square format, you buy a holder to fit whichever lens you want to use them with. You can then slot the filter in and out and use the same holder for GND filters etc.

Take care

Reply With Quote