kasianowak (5834) 2014-11-14 14:46:14This is the view I saw when I changed the lens and zoomed in (this image was taken a bit earlier than the main one, before the rocks began to appear really red). There was quite a number of people there, watching the sun setting behind my back and maybe even using me as the "human silhouette in the landscape" in their photos...
kasianowak (5834) 2014-11-14 14:41:32Sunset watchers on their way back to town. There were so many quad bikes returning from Red and Rose Valleys to Goreme that they had to queue to cross a not so busy road.
It was almost dark when I took this photo at very high ISO and quite overexposed. But I just had to have a record shot of this slightly shocking phenomenon.
- Ethiopian monks (3 photos)
- Japanese Tea Ceremony (17 photos)
- LASSEN VOLCANIC PARK, CALIFORNIA (11 photos)
- Portraits 101 : a lesson in portraiture (42 photos)
- Anducina's Roofs and Chimneys (14 photos)
- Monteregian Hills (10 photos)
- View from my office (19 photos)
- Cape Maria van Diemen, New Zealand (8 photos)
- CULT OF THE WEB (19 photos)