kevinos (7457) 2015-09-24 21:09:00Just to see the difference, I moved the girl so that she is entering and not leaving the scene. The background has been softened so as to be less distracting. This is just a suggestion as to how the shot could have been taken
Royaldevon (33787) 2015-09-24 01:26:12All's well that ends well!
We could feel ourselves smiling uncontrollably!
I wonder if this little dog had done this before!
There was no obvious owner, searching for it.
In England you very rarely see an unaccompanied dog anywhere! In France, dogs can look after themselves!
- ISLE OF CAPRI AND NAPLES (9 photos)
- THE ROMAN PANTHEON, ROME, ITALY (7 photos)
- Landscapes without sky (43 photos)
- Windows and architectural details (99 photos)
- Film music: Jerry Goldsmith (33 photos)
- Unusual moments, objects and amazing nature's. (100 photos)
- Dawn's early light (43 photos)
- mon hommage à l'Inde(2) (29 photos)
- My B&W photos (43 photos)