serp2000 (37841) 2014-08-15 12:02:58This is an interior of the Airport.
Copenhagen Airport was originally called Kastrup Airport, since it is located in the small town of Kastrup, now a part of the Tårnby municipality. The formal name of the airport is still Copenhagen Airport, Kastrup, to distinguish it from Roskilde Airport, which was previously called Copenhagen Airport, Roskilde.
daddo (22604) 2014-08-15 06:37:47This is the larger than life figure of the warrior. On his legs are eagle's talons. By the way, any young man, no matter his origin, could become a warrior if he did well in his first battle and captured an enemy.
- 2 climate worlds in 1 shot (26 photos)
- Beautiful Black and White (100 photos)
- Nautisme (33 photos)
- Architecture contemporaine / Contemporary archi... (23 photos)
- Fractals (23 photos)
- Tiez Brudet Breizh / Famous houses of Brittany (53 photos)
- Mykonos (8 photos)
- My Personal Favorites (39 photos)
- Your favorites (7 photos)