ChrisJ (104209) 2015-08-28 04:18:48The vantage point for the main photo. The elevator is 1 euro and open until 6 pm. The Mother Teresa cathedral it presides over is still under construction. Some great views from up there over the city.
tyro (22140) 2015-08-27 12:50:34Bonjour Juliette,
I hope you won't be offended, but I've done a quick workshop for you to try to straighten the lighthouse on the right.
In Photoshop Elements, I opened your image then went to Image - Transform - Distort and moved the upper right corner slightly to the right and the lower right corner slightly to the left. Then Flatten Image. I "lost" a little from the far right but cloned a little bit of the walkway in to "repair" the damage.
- The Great Lakes (100 photos)
- Water Garden (5 photos)
- D71, route corniche de la Balagne (34 photos)
- Don't forget or turn you head! TE is also this! (25 photos)
- Killer Clouds II (90 photos)
- Villenauxe-la-Grande church (5 photos)
- Façades urbaines / Urban facades (23 photos)
- Tribute to HCB, Camondo Stairs (13 photos)
- The Spirit of... (3 photos)