PaulVDV (31847) 2017-02-16 12:21:47The Iglesia de San Francisco differentiates itself by its striking maroon facade.
The roots of this church go back to the 1580s. Most of it has been rebuilt in the 18th century.
The tower was added in 1886.
Royaldevon (42459) 2017-02-16 02:15:07Hello Jorge,
Using PSE10, I cropped the temple facade as three figures are more balanced than four.
I levelled the base and then added sun in Colour Efex.
I hope you approve of the changes.
My warm regards,
- Porto II (76 photos)
- Atlantic Canada (9 photos)
- Confluência de Grau Zero - Confluence of Grau Zero (1 photos)
- Monks (13 photos)
- Skyscapes II (70 photos)
- Mediterranean's shadows (25 photos)
- Pourmenadenn war Enez Vaz ... (8 photos)
- Animals with "human face" / Expressions animales (4 photos)
- MY PHOTOS WITH MORE POINTS III (100 photos)