I started with noise ninja photoshop plugin on the sky only. After profiling the image; The reduction highest 20/20, the softness neutral 10/20 and the contrast 12/20.
Then an unsharp mask of 80% - 0.3 pix radius, 0 treshold and after that edit-fade to lighter with 100% opacity.
Last and unsharp mask of 80% - 0.3 pix radius, 0 treshold and after that edit-fade to darker with 100% opacity.
And really last I used the blur tool on a few edges in the sky where the noise was still visible.
Hope you like it!
- Copyright: Pierre BONA (chinchini) (31529)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-01-22
- Categories: Nature
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Dennis Bours (Dpbours) (222)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2008-01-10 1:25
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-10 0:27