My main pretext was giving a bit more exposure to the dark shadows, but then I ended doing a couple of other things.
To adjust the exposure I used a duplicated, desaturated and blurred layer blended in divide mode with opacity 7%. I did some adjustments to the mask to guarantee that only the dark parts were affected. That wasn't enough for the top right corner - on this one I adjusted selectively the levels. I applied a thin gradient to the sky, mainly to disguise that excessive white; then I applied some gaussian blur to it to disguise the noise. Finally I cloned the vestiges of wires and some spots on the sky.
- Copyright: Lucas Vieira (lucasgalodoido) (21051)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-11-01
- Categories: Nature, Transportation
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Jose Pires (stego) (24018)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2007-11-03 10:39
- Date Submitted: 2007-11-02 17:55