I started with an increase in highlights of 20. Then a conversion to greyscale, mode to duotone after that, pantone quadtone profile loaded and after that a conversion of the mode back to rgb - otherwise you can't save it as a jpg-file.
That's it! I just wanted to put more emphasis on the steam and the water in the foreground. Yes, the jacket of the guy merges a bit too much with the trees in the background.
With a colour version, you could have altered the colour of the jacket to a lighter one, making it more visible when you go to greyscale...
Hope you like it!
- Copyright: Ryan Thayne (euryan) (8432)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2007-08-17
- Categories: Nature
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Dennis Bours (Dpbours) (222)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2007-09-09 22:31
- Date Submitted: 2007-09-08 9:45