I thought that your photo had a unappealing purple tint to it, which was especially visible in the sky, so I tried to correct it.
In Photoshop Elements 3:
1. Enhance>Adjust colour>Colour Variations:
Decrease Red (the default amount)
2. Adjust levels - bring the white level down to make the white water look really white and lively.
Hope you like it.
- Copyright: Janos Sofalvi (joso) (2417)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-09-09
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Mike Beishuizen (tuffellow) (546)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2006-10-26 12:48
- Date Submitted: 2006-10-26 6:07