despite your shot being beautiful, i decided i wanted to correct the sand. not much really i could do due to the over exposed nature of the sand. it sounds like horrible conditions for shooting.
but i wanted the sand to be white. using the curves tool all i did was chose the white eye dropper and told it the sand should be white. it then corrected the whole picture.
your photo is beautiful, but i think more natural colours are important.
- Copyright: Paolo Motta (Paolo) (41218)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1998-03-00
- Categories: Nature
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: David Smeaton (david) (3992)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2006-06-14 6:01
- Date Submitted: 2006-06-06 4:10