i saturated the color, increase the contrast through the unsharp mask method.
The large foreground however thought to be too distracting while the main object is the boat, i cropped it. as i mentioned, i felt that if you want a more cheerful kind of picture, the foreground should be brighter, i adjusted the shadow/highlight .
Finally i added a new frame to it.
hope you like it
Nobody has marked this workshop as useful.
- Copyright: Jakob Rutqvist (rutti) (249)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-03-17
- Categories: Daily Life
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: no no (ivanhooace) (60)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2005-07-09 19:24
- Date Submitted: 2005-07-09 18:50