Kantipath bus station - makeshift and yet, like a lot of temporary arrangements in Nepal, permanent - is simply a row of buses parked along the street.
Nobody has marked this workshop as useful.
- Copyright: Kasia Nowak (kasianowak) (10271)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-12-01
- Categories: Daily Life, Decisive Moment
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Kasia Nowak (kasianowak) (10271)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2017-01-10 13:29
- Date Submitted: 2017-01-10 13:23