Using PSE10, I selected the clouds with the quick selection brush and them using the adjust colour, darkened them slightly.
The clouds on the left needed more treatment. After applying a mask, I added a difference layer at 7%. I then used the dodge tool on 3% to give lighter areas for a more fluffy appearance.
Hope this helps.
- Copyright: John Cannon (tyro) (22404)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-21
- Categories: Castles, Architecture, Ruins
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Beverley Robinson (Royaldevon) (33837)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2014-05-23 15:03
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-23 6:22