first I cut the left machine! and try to have a real verticality for it
I choose the square format because I like it! but this long woman cann bee in a more vertical format too...
the problem is that we do not understand the signs but I think the contrast between the summer straw hat and all panels is shown
in addition to mask the poor quality of the picture I just enhance contrast and sharpness and tried to look "the ink" to evoke the Japanese drawings (preaps it's out of Te rules.... but in a WS it must run ☺)
Nobody has marked this workshop as useful.
- Copyright: mikio kato (kato) (11630)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-04-28
- Categories: Daily Life
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Christine COLLOMB (CMJC) (4054)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2014-05-11 5:39
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-11 4:52