The sky was selected and darkened; and the whole image was subjected to Selective Colour > White, in which I took out some of the magenta in order to create a colder feel.
Nicolas: far be it from me to comment on an image from a prolific and admirable photographer such as yourself, but when I got up close to this image in Photoshop, I realised that it is a very small file: thus it's quite "jaggy", particularly in the sky. These days on TE, bigger files are permitted: I make my vertical side 920 pixels, as that just fits onto the Beta version of TE screen. And by the way, I think your sensor may need cleaning: I found several artefacts in the sky.
- Copyright: Nicolas Abdoul Amherd (Nicou) (130203)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-02-15
- Categories: Nature
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Will Perrett (willperrett) (8339)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2014-02-15 12:16
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-15 10:45