Using Photoshop CS; I started by using the shadow/ highlight tool to select the shadows nd brighten them- hence bringing out some of the hidden detail. Secondly I added a border and a drop shadow, and lastly I increased color saturation just a bit to make it "pop".
I hope you find these suggestions usefull....
- Copyright: James Saunders (cantorboi) (409)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-03-20
- Categories: Architecture
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Dan Walsh (danielswalsh) (13591)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2005-02-20 0:26
- Date Submitted: 2005-02-19 22:10