I hope you don't mind my "playing around" with your lovely photograph!
I thought that your scanned picture looked just a little "soft" and so I opened it in ACR in Photoshop Elements 11, slightly increased the sharpness and contrast then opened it in the "usual" Photoshop Elements window, slightly darkened the sky selectively and also slightly increased the contrast and colour saturation in the foreground. Then resized it to 800 pixels wide because pictures wider than 800 pixels seem to get "cropped" when placed in the workshops in the "new" version of TE.
Again, I hope you're not offended by my efforts but I just couldn't resist "having a go" at this lovely photograph!
- Copyright: Stephen Nunney (snunney) (100816)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1983-05-00
- Categories: Architecture
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: John Cannon (tyro) (25716)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2014-02-03 3:25
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-03 0:04