I used Canvas Size to create more space at the top of the frame, and cloned sky tones into the extra vacant area; cloned away the object on the right (and its shadow!); colour-balanced slightly in favour of red and yellow; used NIK Dfine to de-noise the sky and NIK RAW Presharpener on the rest of the shot.
Hope you don't mind the attention!
- Copyright: Subho Banerjee (Subhogen) (4067)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-15
- Categories: Nature, Transportation
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Will Perrett (willperrett) (11454)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2014-02-03 2:27
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-01 1:27