Photographing a landscape with the moon in the sky is always a challenge, as the full moon is such a bright subject -- it almost always washes out to a plain white disk.
With all respect to this beautiful image, I offer you a WS in which I have taken one of my file images of a full moon, sized it appropriately for this image, then, using layers, attempted to provide some details for your full moon, trying to match the feel of the original. I hope you like it!
- Copyright: Marina Sh (marina7) (8049)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-26
- Categories: Nature
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Russ Ham (EstudioChispa) (1888)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2013-12-19 7:05
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-17 8:38