One of not numerous examples of the well stored society Gothic architecture. A town hall in Morag heaved up about 1360-1380 and following on them reconstructions Except numerous fires saved the primary block and largely forming of facade. Rectangular block of building brick built, with two by the strongly dismembered tops, crowns a roof with slender sentinel small tower. In the process of military operations in 1945 was destroyed. After war - rebuilt. In a years 2003-2006 was restored.
In front of the town hall two huge cannons are standing - the symbol of the city and the favourite object of commemorative photographs. Cannon were cast in 1864 in Belgian Liege. They were ones among many of cannons used by the French army during the war with Prussia which burst in 1870 Little however the good weaponry helped Frenchmen - soon is acting were get by the enemy. Commanders of the victorious Prussian army decided to use the excess of arming as monuments. With one of cities to which they found their way French he is acting, was Morag.
For over one hundred years cannons are participating in the life of the city. After the World War II they were aimed to the East. Supposedly they were it is only in Poland barrels aimed in this direction.