The model of Guo Shou Jing Observator that displaying in the garden of National Planetarium.
The great observatory was built in 1276 in the early Yuan Dynasty on the order of Kublai Khan and was used by Guo Shoujing and Wang Xun (1235–1281) to observe the movement of the sun, the stars and record time. >>> Source / More Informations: Wikipedia
Nobody has marked this workshop as useful.
- Copyright: Ally Theanlyn (shevchenko) (18892)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-28
- Categories: Architecture
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Ally Theanlyn (shevchenko) (18892)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2013-09-08 20:09
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-08 19:46