1- converted to LAB color mode
2- equalized the lightness channel
3- new layer adjustment curves with a more pronounced "S" shape to bring up a bit of contrast
3- new adjustment layer "solid color" in full white blended to "soft light" to try to ring up some light and white to the photo.
4- new adjustment layer "solid color" on a pastel tone again blended in "soft light" to try to remove some of the greyish tones
5- flatten image and converted back to RGB mode.
Nobody has marked this workshop as useful.
- Copyright: Giorgio Mercuri (giorgimer) (34941)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2012-06-04
- Categories: Daily Life
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Paulo Mendonca (Vato_Law) (12720)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2012-10-01 8:29
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-29 14:28