Here is what I did:
1 - I adjusted levels and reset the white point and then using the midtone slider saturated the image slightly.
2 - I used a noise filter (Neat Image) and smoothed out the noise in the fog.
3 - Using Free Transform I move the right top corner out to straighten the leaning lighthouse.
I hope approve - again thanks for sharing.
- Copyright: ana lupianez (analupi) (227)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-01-00
- Categories: Artwork
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: John Munro (jwmunro) (286)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2005-01-29 10:13
- Date Submitted: 2005-01-29 5:57