This is not meant to be a WS to improve your shot, just a diff, more abstract view.
I cropped and rotated a bit (I wanted to use the "Golden Rule" in dividing up the rectangular elements: long rectangle down 1/3 of left, on right a square and small rectangle).
I then sharpened using a high radius (80,50,0) and boosted satruation. Finally I added a frame.
Hope you like it!
- Copyright: Michael Gan (Michael_Gan) (2776)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-11-16
- Categories: Nature
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: alex felipe (RandomCameraGuy) (3071)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2005-01-21 19:28
- Date Submitted: 2005-01-21 9:25