I was particularly interested in the composition here – the interplay between the two subjects is very strong – I can see one of my favourite inverted triangles in the lines formed by the gaze from eye to eye of the two men and the journalist’s forearm holding the microphone. The black strap across the white shirt forms a neat parallel too.
More examples of this type of composition analysis here.
There are also some more thoughts about composition on my profile page.
- Copyright: John Cannon (tyro) (25716)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-05-17
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Decisive Moment
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Peter Geldart (graffer) (1800)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2011-05-29 3:29
- Date Submitted: 2011-05-28 5:38