This is my little Voigtländer Vito B, bought secondhand in 1962 for £12. I think it was two or three years old at that time. No metering, only manual focus (no rangefinder, so you had to "judge" distances), four shutter speeds (1/25, 1/50, 1/100 and 1/200 sec) and B, maximum aperture of f/3.5 and an awful viewfinder. But I loved it then and still do now! She still works too.
Nobody has marked this workshop as useful.
- Copyright: John Cannon (tyro) (18344)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1964-08-00
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: John Cannon (tyro) (18344)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2011-01-10 7:56
- Date Submitted: 2011-01-10 7:45