Here another photo of Botanical Garden showing the main street and the Imperial Palms (Roystonea oleracea (Palmae)).
The first one (named Palma Mater) was brought to Brazil during the colonial era (1809) by King D. João VI.
The Imperial palms can reach 40 meters. The Palma Mater in 1972 was killed by a ray during a storm and it 39 meter stem was placed in the Botanical Museum. A new one was seeded in the place and was called Palma Filia.
In the workshop another photo from the same place but using another white balance config.