In an attempt to reduce what look to me to be slightly over-bright areas, I used EasyFilter SmartCurve using a soft "inverse - S" curve to reduce general contrast a tad then pushed the centre point of the curve slightly to the right in an attempt to increase mid-tone contrast slightly.
Then, in Colour Hue/Saturation, I increased a very little the saturation of red and yellow. Then, again in order to darken the sky and bright bits of water, increased the blue and cyan saturations quite a bit but reduced their lightness by a similar amount - judiciously done, I have found that this does sometimes help to put a bit of colour back into an overly white sky.
Anyway, Peter, see what you think!
- Copyright: Peter Geldart (graffer) (1800)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-06-30
- Categories: Transportation
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: John Cannon (tyro) (19288)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2010-08-10 16:08
- Date Submitted: 2010-08-10 4:15