The original shot really did have his foot cut off, but after some people said that it was a problem, I decided to give him a new one.
I went through some of the other takes we did, and using free transform I positioned it in place after extending the canvas. I stretched over the sky also.
So here's an example of how compositing elements into a photo can still keep true to the photo - it's his foot - I just didn't manage to capture it in the best take :)
Nobody has marked this workshop as useful.
- Copyright: David Lazar (dvlazar) (6662)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-02-11
- Categories: Daily Life
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: David Lazar (dvlazar) (6662)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2010-07-20 5:39
- Date Submitted: 2010-07-20 0:56