I knocked with my left hand slightly on the lamp-post , while holding my camera on right ( after adjusting focus ) – The Kestrel flew at the direction I thought , very swift – though you can see clearly it's 8 tail's-feathers spread.
It was the only one picture I could take …
Nobody has marked this workshop as useful.
- Copyright: Ike Harel (ikeharel) (55282)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-07-09
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: Ike Harel (ikeharel) (55282)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2010-07-19 3:48
- Date Submitted: 2010-07-19 3:46