I create frames using PS Elements (2 & 3) easily using the edit->stroke tool; but other imaging software uses similar tools:
Don't ask me why they call it stroke, anyway here's my basic framing technique:
1. create a layer copy.
2. Edit -> stroke (30 px colour black)
3. Edit -> stroke (26 px colour white)
4. Edit -> stroke (20 px colour black)
5. Flatten image and save as.
...I'd like to turn this into an 'automated task' but can't see how to in Elements - it only takes a few seconds anyway - check out my photos for other examples.
Nobody has marked this workshop as useful.
- Copyright: Julius Kovacs (Corny) (1706)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2004-12-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Edited by: David Surname (dharbott) (1894)
- Edited Image Upload Date: 2004-12-15 5:54
- Date Submitted: 2004-12-15 5:39