janjan1897 (1611) 2015-03-26 15:56:45Once there, you have many recreational options such as walking in the Blue Lagoon's spectacular surroundings, bathing in the milky blue-green water, relax in a geothermal steam bath or release the stress from your shoulders under a Blue Lagoon waterfall.
bona (13033) 2015-03-26 07:09:11This shell I find a bit far from the sea, close to vegeatation. I think it was used by a eremit-crab before be eated by some seabird.
The mollusc shell is typically a calcareous exoskeleton which encloses, supports and protects the soft parts of an animal in the phylum Mollusca, which includes snails, clams, tusk shells, and several other classes.
bona (13033) 2015-03-26 07:05:59This is a kind of wild restinga bee.
The Apidae are a large family of bees, comprising the common honey bees, stingless bees (also used for honey production), carpenter bees, orchid bees, cuckoo bees, bumblebees, and various other less well-known tribes and groups. Many are valuable pollinators in natural habitats and for agricultural crops.
- Top foto architettura e vedute urbane (81 photos)
- PORTRAITS of CHILDRENS (2005/06) NGO contribution (25 photos)
- !Chalkis, a wonderful city [Part I] (100 photos)
- Quick visit to Buenos Aires (16 photos)
- Industrial Landscapes (51 photos)
- !My own favorites (73 photos)
- green stars (55 photos)
- Ma galerie "Le Paris d'autrefois" (11 photos)
- Children of the World (98 photos)