ikeharel (48330) 2014-04-19 08:32:46Adjacent to the great Roman colonnade area, view due south, there is the basilica compound.
Excavations known from early 19th century until very late in our time in 2007, found a Roman basilica and a city hall dating back to the time of Herod, later rebuilt by the Byzantines.
- Nice, la ville que j'aime (68 photos)
- Fête des lumières 2006 (42 photos)
- My own top 10 photos (9 photos)
- le Val-de-Travers (30 photos)
- London (7 photos)
- La nature suisse en image, vol. II (48 photos)
- India (74 photos)
- Cables, wires and ropes (20 photos)
- Cambodia - Angkor Wat - Reflection on water (75 photos)