The Fountain of Neptune (Fontana di Nettuno) is a monumental civic fountain located in the Piazza Nettuno, next to Piazza Maggiore, in Bologna, Italy.
It was completed about 1567. In this detail of the Fountain is a lactating nereid.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: William Almonte Jimenez (VerticalRiver) (546)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-09-12
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel XSi, Canon EFS 18-55 mm f/4.5-29 IS
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-11-14 9:31