Esplanade located in Singapore was also known as Theaters on the Bay. It was home for Singapore arts centre, officially opened on 12 October 2002. This architectural icon with its distinctive twin shells. Located at mouth of Singapore River in Marina Bay
Critiques | Translate
ls7902 (7328) 2009-11-23 18:28
Very nice sharp and clear night shot. Well composed & great colors too. Actually, I have never done any night shot with high f number & slow shutter. All my night shots were hand held. This is an inspiration for me to try one. Good work. Salam. Latiff.
ManuMay (34411) 2009-11-24 23:31
Very good composition and fine details on your capture, providing a very beautiful and modern scene, filled witha very good graphic sense...Very good!!
Have a nice day...
Modeste (612) 2009-11-25 5:46
Smart diagonal composition, the light and the reflects're very well managed
- Copyright: Shamsul Adzrin (metalz) (444)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-07-25
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D700, Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8 ED AF-S
- Exposure: f/14.0, 5 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Singapore's Esplanade: Theaters On the Bay, Lombra's Favorites [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-11-21 20:14
- Favorites: 1 [view]