Leh, Leh-Ladakh - altitude 3500 m
Ladakhi children always show us really open-mind smiles which Japanese children have lost. This is a precious treasure of Ladakh.
I was waiting in front of the school at the time school is over, and took some shots by the height of my waist without using view-finder to adjust the eye level as well as children.
There is a child seeing timidly from the back in the right side, too.
- Copyright: Hisashi Yuya (hispic) (9619)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-06-21
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D, EF 17-40mm f/4L USM, RAW @ ISO 320
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-10-15 3:45