Way through the Alps by Thorsten Hauguth (919) 2005-03-18 - 2005-03-25
We travelled trough the german "Allgäu", austrian, swiss and italian Alps. Our journey started on March, 18th in Tannheim/Tyrol (Austria) where we spent a weekend and ended in St. Moritz / Engadin (Switzerland) on March, 25th.
We saw snowy mountains, gorgeous landscapes splendid swiss villages and felt the italian spring...
You also can see gorgeous alpine panoramas taken during skiing on Piz Nair (3057 ms / 10'030 ft) and a short stop on the Bernina-Pass.
What a pity that the weather wasn't sunny all the time - nevertheles we enjoyed the trip as much we could! (28 photos)
- Snow in Greece (88 photos)
- Life in a museum (64 photos)
- Singapore Fireworks Festival 2004 (4 photos)
- india (18 photos)
- Monochromatic Color (80 photos)
- CARCASSONNE ET LA CITE DE CARCASSONNE (44 photos)
- Le Québec rural / Rural Quebec II (18 photos)
- night in the city (56 photos)
- Inspirational India photos (83 photos)