Way through the Alps by Thorsten Hauguth (919) 2005-03-18 - 2005-03-25
We travelled trough the german "Allgäu", austrian, swiss and italian Alps. Our journey started on March, 18th in Tannheim/Tyrol (Austria) where we spent a weekend and ended in St. Moritz / Engadin (Switzerland) on March, 25th.
We saw snowy mountains, gorgeous landscapes splendid swiss villages and felt the italian spring...
You also can see gorgeous alpine panoramas taken during skiing on Piz Nair (3057 ms / 10'030 ft) and a short stop on the Bernina-Pass.
What a pity that the weather wasn't sunny all the time - nevertheles we enjoyed the trip as much we could! (28 photos)
- Underexposed: Lights in Dark Spaces (37 photos)
- Zalasci sunca (45 photos)
- Portsmouth, UK (12 photos)
- Travel Thailand! (37 photos)
- Cheese (16 photos)
- Youss' own favorites (13 photos)
- Caves (Lisa DP) (98 photos)
- Archaeological and Ancient Sites of Turkey/Part 3 (37 photos)
- Persian Food ( Iranian Different types of food ) (3 photos)