The Negev desert by Yitzhak Avigur (22077) 2004-08-16 - 2004-08-17
The negev desert covers almost half of the area of Israel, almost 10,000 square km.
It goes from the Mediterranean Sea and ends in the south at the Red Sea. It also reaches the Dea Sea, which is the lowest place on earth.
And above all, it's an amazing place for photography. (11 photos)
London through my lens by Yitzhak Avigur (22077) 2004-03-12 - 2004-03-18
A week in London, March 2004.
I took two cameras - My tiny Fuji FinePix 601 and a Canon 500N with two lenes, One of them is a 75-300 zoom which I used for pictures of people from the distance (It's much easier, and you get a natural expression). (51 photos)
- Bueges valley and canyon (53 photos)
- Vikings (24 photos)
- Mes photos de Fourvière (65 photos)
- The Sunshine State-the real Florida (24 photos)
- My prefered pictures of october 2007 (28 photos)
- Brownish- a kind of moody photos (35 photos)
- United States of America (32 photos)
- Funiculars (15 photos)
- Snow in Greece (88 photos)