Wonders of Bohol by andrew dingcong (595) 2006-10-29 - 2006-11-01
I've promised myself another vacation before the year 2006 ends. For a budget of around $300 USD for a 4 days/ 3 nights trip, there are alot of tempting places here in the country to choose from. I'm glad i've picked Bohol as my destination.
See the Wonders of Bohol as I've captured in my lens.
See the Wonders of Bohol as I've captured in my lens. (13 photos)
The city of Davao by andrew dingcong (595) 2006-02-24 - 2006-02-27
Time for my first vacation trip to start the year. Let's go down south and visit the city of Davao, Philippines.
Roughly around 2 hour flight from Manila, Davao is the largest city in the Philippines. It also has the tallest peak which is Mount Apo and is renowned for a tasty but some sort of smelly fruit which is the Durian.
Davao is also home to many diverse creatures which includes one of the largest eagle species known to man, the Monkey-eating or Philippine eagle.
An hour boat ride from the city would lead you to a secluded vacation (9 photos)
- Shadows (77 photos)
- Children of the Andes (Niņos Andinos) (5 photos)
- Pontoons / Pontons (34 photos)
- Geysers (13 photos)
- ***YOUR FAVOURITES (BY 4 TE MEMBERS AT LEAST)*** (94 photos)
- Istanbul Photos by Mustafa Turgut (25 photos)
- The Eyes of the House (76 photos)
- Eternal Flames... (56 photos)
- Buddhist Pray (56 photos)