Returning to the Innocent Days by Way Lim (24938) 2007-01-18 - 2007-02-12
Part I: Cambodia - In search of my mother’s hometown without a clear destination...other than that it was a floating village.
Part II: Laos - Returning home 25 years later.
When I left Laos, I was just 10 years old. I’ve never dreamt that I would ever be allowed to set foot in Laos again... ... (full story) (39 photos)
- Toronto street scene / scènes de rue de Toronto (31 photos)
- Enez-Vran / Ile-du-Corbeau / Crow Island (7 photos)
- Faniae (18 photos)
- The old harbour of Bastia in all its forms. (16 photos)
- Cambodia - Ta Phrom trees (73 photos)
- Farming Machines (16 photos)
- Roses (17 photos)
- Fathers and Daughters (25 photos)
- Great inverted reflections (33 photos)