Returning to the Innocent Days by Way Lim (25172) 2007-01-18 - 2007-02-12
Part I: Cambodia - In search of my motherís hometown without a clear destination...other than that it was a floating village.
Part II: Laos - Returning home 25 years later.
When I left Laos, I was just 10 years old. Iíve never dreamt that I would ever be allowed to set foot in Laos again... ... (full story) (39 photos)
- Churches and chapels in the world (76 photos)
- Top 18 Paris by night (18 photos)
- Nice, la ville que j'aime (68 photos)
- Old People (60 photos)
- Kids from the World Part III (93 photos)
- Street Performers (26 photos)
- People on bench (16 photos)
- Mushrooms and fungi (55 photos)
- Churches - small villages (95 photos)