- [No Photos]
Peter's Paragliding Nomadness by Peter Jennings (1243) 2007-04-00 - 2008-12-00
My passion is for paragliding. There is nothing to compare with escaping the bonds of gravity and floating free in the air like a bird.
Since April, 2007, I have been wandering about Europe with my little camper, stopping at paragliding sites, and flying with the birds and the locals.
Along the way, I have taken a few photos, which I am pleased to share on TrekEarth.
There are more photos and travelogues at my Peter's Paragliding Nomadness web site. (10 photos)
Haleakala Crater on Maui by Peter Jennings (1243) 2005-01-19 - 2005-01-19
Haleakala means House of the Sun. It is the tallest mountain on earth that is not part of a range. Although it is referred to as a crater, it is actually a volcanic valley carved from the dormant volcano by erosion. From time to time, Haleakala erupts gently, and lava flows down the slope to the rim. The last eruption was in 1790.
We hiked into the crater on the Ka Lu'u o ka' O'o trail and took some photos. ... (full story) (4 photos)
- Danish churches - outside and inside (47 photos)
- My favorites II (Sept 07 - ?) (66 photos)
- Des églises originales (8 photos)
- Architecture of Macedonia (10 photos)
- BORACAY BEACH, AKLAN, PHILIPPINES (18 photos)
- Barns of the world (94 photos)
- Trees of the world (98 photos)
- Only B&W (24 photos)
- TRIPLE WOW number 2 (80 photos)