August Week Holiday at Faial & Pico by Fernando Guedes Almeida (12559) 2005-08-10 - 2005-08-17
This third Travel to Azores Islands are a vision of a week in holidays at Horta the main town of Faial Island and the Pico Island known by a similar Fugi mountain lile in Japan. This beautiful archipel Islands are situated in in the vast Atlantic Ocean somewhere half a way between central Europe and North America and also a half way between north pole and the earth Equater.
I hope you enjoy my voyage and my pictures to show to TE Members and to the public that visit us.
Fernando (49 photos)
Sao Miguel Island - Azores Archipel by Fernando Guedes Almeida (12559) 2005-05-19 - 2005-05-23
This Travel captures are my vision of a few days of holidays at S.Miguel Island. This beautiful region is situated in the North Atlantic region and here is the more important island of this fine nature archipellago of nine islands situated in the vast Atlantic Ocean somewhere half a way between central Europe and North America and also a half way between north pole and Equater hemisphere, but in a frontal approach view and ocean or aircraft way of United States.
I hope you enjoy my short voyage and pictures to show to TE Members or others.
Fernando ... (full story) (36 photos)
- Amazing cliffs of Etretat (14 photos)
- cats @ windows and doors (71 photos)
- Aboard the schooner BEL ESPOIR and RARA AVIS (46 photos)
- Reflections on the water (85 photos)
- Eglise/Church - 6 (70 photos)
- Obidos, Portugal II (4 photos)
- My own favorites (64 photos)
- Humour & Animals / Humour & Animaux (8 photos)
- TORRI ITALIANE (89 photos)