Venice by Carmela Zmiric (2440) 2004-11-13 - 2004-11-13
There is a lot's of reasons to visit this more than beautyful city, and you can do that in every part of year. In the time of carnival, or time of film festival, or some important exibition like in my case this time. It was Salvador Dali exibition. ... (full story) (6 photos)
ISTRIA (ISTRA) by Carmela Zmiric (2440) 2004-10-23 - 2004-10-25
Istria is the westernmost County of the Republic of Croatia, the largest peninsula of the Adriatic with mild, Mediterranean climate (warm and dry summers, mild and pleasant winters).
Average amount of sunshine: 2.388 hours.
Istria is the largest green oasis of the North Adriatic. The coast and the islands are covered with pine woods and easily recognizable green macchia. The main specimens of macchia are holm oak and strawberry trees. 35% Istria is covered with forests. (5 photos)
- Halo, pillar and sun dogs (20 photos)
- Rocks - weird and wonderful (55 photos)
- Lighthouses (69 photos)
- YOUR FAVORITE PHOTOS (77 photos)
- Trains and railroad/Trains et chemins de fer (17 photos)
- Mountain hikes in the Bavarian "Oberland" (22 photos)
- Sun Set/rise (97 photos)
- Quiero Visitar (39 photos)
- Boat Races in Asia / Courses de bateaux en Asie (28 photos)