In this gallery, I'll gather pictures taken during my trip to NORWAY, STOCKHOLM (SWEDEN) and COPENHAGEN (DENMARK), from June 21st to July 12th, 2014.
A gallery with pictures taken in this small town in the border of the States of São Paulo (where it is located) and Minas Gerais, amongst the hills and mountains of the MANTIQUEIRA Mountain Range. My first time over there was on my birthday (49 years old - June 8th 2014), but I'll probably be back other times!
The Café Tortoni is a coffeehouse located at 825 Avenida de Mayo in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Inaugurated in 1858 by a French immigrant whose surname was Touan, it was named Tortoni after the Parisian café of the same name located on Boulevard des Italiens (where the elite of the Parissiense culture gathered in the 19th century). The café itself was Inspired by Fin de siècle coffee houses. Café Tortoni was selected by UCityGuides as one of the ten most beautiful cafes in the world.
The images in this theme were all taken on the same day. July 4th 2013. This theme will grow as I add images. The theme will take some time to complete because I will only be posting from time to time.
- Brazil - JOÃO PESSOA - Paraíba ! (66 photos)
- Adverts in real life (63 photos)
- Flowers: Up Close and Personal (99 photos)
- Trés portrait (25 photos)
- Toutes voiles Kerhorres (12 photos)
- Kids from the World (97 photos)
- An old Capital - Edirne (16 photos)
- mother's children (46 photos)
- Old houses of Chalkis (14 photos)