This theme groups together all my photos which feature Gateshead Millennium Bridge, which spans river Tyne between Newcastle upon Tyne and Gateshead.
Although monochromes aren't especially popular on this site, I happen to like them, and decided to collect together all my b/w posts in one place. Now it's got to be two places, as there's already 100 in the first theme of this name. So anyone else who shares my peccadillo can take a look...
In this SECOND gallery on the THEME, I'll gather pictures taken during my trip to NORWAY, STOCKHOLM (SWEDEN) and COPENHAGEN (DENMARK), from June 21st to July 12th, 2014.
Stockholm is the cultural, media, political, and economic centre of Sweden. The city is home to some of Europe's top ranking universities, such as the Karolinska Institute and KTH Royal Institute of Technology, and hosts the annual Nobel Prize ceremonies and banquet at the Stockholm Concert Hall and Stockholm City Hall.
- Autumn leaves (13 photos)
- Kerken in Vlaanderen / Churches in Flanders (28 photos)
- THE LAURENTIANS - LES LAURENTIDES (18 photos)
- * more favorite photos (II) (53 photos)
- Champlain Valley Fair (10 photos)
- Towers (48 photos)
- Mes clins d'oeil ;o) (30 photos)
- Igrejas e Capelas - Churches (39 photos)
- Tall ships from the past and present (I) (100 photos)