Mine, and anyone else's who cares to contribute. Photographs should be towards the abstract end of the visible spectrum!
TE Photographs of US State Houses and State Capitols from all 50 states. This group represents the states that lie east of the Mississippi River and south of the Mason-Dixon line and Ohio River.
TE Photographs of US State Houses and State Capitols from all 50 states. This group represents the states that lie east of the Mississippi River and north of the Mason-Dixon line and Ohio River.
I have long enjoyed watching street artists plying their skills, mindful of capturing the artist and the subject. I have also enjoyed visiting art galleries to see great art, or watching other visitors scrutinizing the works of art. Of course, the title for this theme comes from Mussorsky's "Pictures at an Exhibition". I welcome others to contribute to the theme. Having exhausted the allowed 100 images uploaded into "Pictures at an Exhibition I," I am creating a second edition.
- Bell Monuments (7 photos)
- Blue coasts (64 photos)
- The Magic of Lanterns (10 photos)
- Vila de Marv„o (27 photos)
- The climbs of the Tour de France (21 photos)
- Castles in the sky (26 photos)
- FEATHERS OR FOUR LEGS (23 photos)
- Galiff Street Kolkata.... Paradise for Pet Lovers (8 photos)
- ----> My best of Zanzibar (14 photos)