The Kroma is the multi purpose piece of cloth worn in Cambodia... It was made compulsory by the Khmer Rouge regime of Pol Pot...
It sounds weird, I know.. I make it clear...: I don't have any particular attraction to that place, except in due time! But I saw some funny ones here on Trekearh, so here is the theme!!!
- Islands - Ilhas (26 photos)
- Espírito Santo (39 photos)
- Bell Monuments (7 photos)
- Macedonian Historical place at Aiani Kozani (7 photos)
- Burj Al Arab, Dubai (9 photos)
- A quick return to Chong Kneas (22 photos)
- Randonnées dans le Nebbiu et les Agriates (39 photos)
- Cats in Southern Europe (57 photos)
- Musicians (59 photos)